Please call for a
30-minute consultation to discuss
how our firm can help you. Your $50 fee will
be discounted off the first service I provide to you.
2013 Tax Organizer
Download a PDF of our tax organizer forms to help you gather information needed for your tax return.
- Tax Return Preparation
- Planning to Reduce Taxes
- Homeowner Issues
- Audit Representation
- Business Consultation
- Business Management
- Retirement and College Planning
- Financial Statements
- QuickBooks Support
WHY CHOOSE US?
- We're here all year to help you. We don't move out on April 16!
- Professionally licensed for 28 years, with new training annually.
- Friendly and confidential.
- Locally owned by 28-year Allen resident, active in Allen events.
- Member of Allen Chamber of Commerce.
- Registered IRS e-file provider for faster refunds!
- Qualified to represent you in all IRS matters.
- We can prepare out-of-state returns for new Texas residents.
- We treat you with integrity and honesty, and we do not mistreat your budget!
- We're eager to add you to our list of satisfied clients.
- We tithe and encourage our clients to do the same.
IN THE KNOW & UP-TO-THE-MINUTE
- Education - Education in Accounting, Business and Finance
- Testing - Licensed and tested to ensure advanced comprehension in a broad range of tax and accounting matters
- Investment - Thousands of dollars each year are
invested for continuing education and state-of-the-art tax and accounting software
- Resources - On-site access to the most recent IRS, state and local tax law developments
HOW YOU BENEFIT
- Minimize your taxes
- Develop practical tax cutting strategies
- File your returns correctly and on time
- Make better financial decisions throughout the year due to the solid accounting, budgeting and tax planning advice you receive
- Learn how to build your retirement savings
- Understand how to keep only the records required by law
- Run your business more accurately and efficiently
- lmplement sound financial and estate planning techniques
Through interviews, questionnaires and an examination of your records, we will work closely with you to gain a clear understanding of your particular situation, your tax return and finances. We'll also develop practical tax and financial plans designed specifically for you.
- Personalized service
- Minimized tax exposure
- Thoughtful attention to detail
- Accurate, timely response
- Strict confidentiality regarding your matters
"Without counsel, plans fail,
but with many advisers they succeed."
HOME | SERVICES | ONLINE ADVISOR | LINKS
©2007-2014 Barton Black, CPA